The following information is important to ensure that you receive the right product delivered to the right place. When ordering, please have the following information available:
Payment for Open Account orders are due based on day of shipment and any account with a balance past agreed terms automatically reverts to COD. Payment for COD orders will be accepted in the following forms:
Special order items must be paid for in advance at time of order.
Special orders are non-refundable. Any form of payment listed above will be accepted for special orders.
$25.00 minimum will be charged on all orders in order to defray the cost of packaging and processing the order. No minimum applies to backorders or to orders that are shipped from separate warehouses due to our stocking levels.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
All parts sold hereunder are form, fit and functional replacement parts. They are designed and manufactured to replace OEM parts with quality matching parts. Any references to parts and part numbers are intended for identification only. Similarly, references to various manufacturers or their products are made solely for the purpose of identification and no implication of sponsorship or endorsement should be made.
PROS ships same day for orders received by 4:00pm (central time) and packages are shipped FOB PROS’ warehouse. We intend to ship all items from the same warehouse in the same package to minimize shipping costs. If partial orders are not acceptable, this should be stated at the time of order; otherwise we will ship from the most practical warehouse to speed delivery. Most orders are shipped by a small package carrier such as UPS. Freight and handling charges will be added to the invoice. Please indicate if you require expedited delivery such as next day or second day. UPS Delivery Guarantee. The UPS Service Guarantee is subject to the following conditions and exclusions: The guarantee does not apply to packages subject to a Large Package Surcharge or Additional Handling Fee, or to packages that exceed maximum size or weight limits.
PROS Parts provides a 90 day warranty on all parts. PROS will repair or replace a defective part, or provide a full refund of the parts purchase price, on any part with defects in materials or workmanship. Damage caused by improper installation or operation are not defects in materials or workmanship and do not qualify for warranty. If you think you have a defective part within the warranty period, please follow the returns procedure below to submit your warranty claim.
1. Requests for part returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
2. All returns require proof of purchase.
3. Returned items must be in NEW condition in the original unopened factory packaging. Parts that have been installed in a machine or defaced in any way are not eligible for return. A restocking fee of 25% will be applied to all returns.
4. All electronic or electrical parts or assemblies are not returnable.
5. Special Order, Discontinued and Parts marked No Cancelation/No Return are not returnable.
6. Return shipping costs are the customer's sole responsibility and any shipping charges on the original order will not be refunded.
7. Items that are refused delivery by the customer will have the freight charges to and from deducted from any refund due.
8. Please call the salesman on your packing slip or invoice for return merchandise authorization (RMA#).
9. Please have the following information when calling:
10. You must get written authorization from us to return any items for refund. This will usually be a return email or fax after your initial return request. If you return an item without this written authorization the item will be returned to you at your cost or discarded at our sole discretion.
11. Once an item or items are authorized to be returned you must insure that adequate care is used to package the items so that it arrives to us in new condition. You assume any and all liability for any damage in transit back to us or loss in transit. If a return shipment in received damaged a refund will not be issued.
12. Once we received items from you we will evaluate whether all return criteria has been met and then issue a refund to the original payment method used on the order subject to the terms shown above.